YMCA of Pomona Valley
Why YMCA: We believe that building strong children and families will strengthen the foundation of our communities. The YMCA provides an inclusive before and after school care program that supports the needs and priorities of the child, the family, and the school. Our programs facilitate the development of the whole child through meaningful experiences, programs, and collaborations that build relationships and a sense of community.
Our programs include:
- Y Clubs
- Fitness & Sports
- Care before school beginning at 6:30 am and afterschool until 6:30 p.m.
Learn more! <insert hyperlink: https://www.ymcapv.org/child-care-centers/
Our team: Each member of the Y team
With 30+ years of quality experience in the community, we are proud to offer a safe place that children can extend their learning, excel and make new friends.
“As a parent, I love knowing that my child is in a safe and fun program where she is growing as a person and a learner.” YMCA Parent
“The Y has treated my son and I both like family, and we consider them the same. With open arms and smiles, we are greeted every time.” YMCA Parent
Rates: Please contact <insert site director information> for pricing options.
Enrollment: 4 Easy Steps to Register!
- Complete the Contact Us Form Here <insert hyperlink: https://www.ymcapv.org/contact/
- Your designated school’s Site Director will contact you to answer your questions.
- Download and Complete the New Student Registration Packet <insert hyperlink: : https://www.ymcapv.org/child-care-centers/
- Select your start day! Begin your Y adventure!
Financial Assistance: We understand the challenges of life and believe that the ability to pay should not limit you from providing the best possible care for your children. The YMCA offers financial assistance to those who qualify. Learn more about the options and how they may help you.
How to apply:
- Complete the application <insert hyperlink: https://www.ymcaoc.org/financial-assistance/>
- Attach all supporting financial information:
- 3 most recent pay stubs for each household member who is currently employed
- Unemployment statements for each household member over 18 who is currently receiving benefits
- Child support or Alimony for each household member over 18 as applicable
- SSI or Disability Statements for each household member over 18 who is currently receiving benefits